Keywark is a grey spirit like creature with Yellow orange eyes with fuzzy ears and head. He also has a orb that has multiple different colors.
Keywark's Personality is/was more adult like than most of the Misfit characters (granted that he's a spirit and all) often trying to keep the "younger members" out of harms way and advises plans. The Orb on the other hand has a mind of it's own, often having a "curiosity" that sends it along (and Keywark having to chase it down)
Not much is known about Keywark's early life, or any life for that matter. But he has traveled with the "misfits" mainly being with Boingbitz. It is unknown where he actually came from, but it can be assumed he might have been guarding the multi colored orb he has, As it seem to contain different elements (though nobody has seen it).
Keywark's Ability other than obvious ones like Levitation is that if he wanted to, Control the orb.
Granted that this never happened in AiM because of his non violent nature but he could use the orb to attack and send projectiles at hostile creatures.
Despite being a spirit, oddly enough Kerwark can still be hit by his Orb or by a simple blast.
- One of Keywark's Earliest designs had him with more Horn like ears instead of his current fuzzy ones
- At some point in his Early plans he was supposed to utilize the Element orb he had but it never seemed to happen
- Keywark despite being rarely rped or seen as of current events still has other alternates and designs made
- 2 being a emote esc pose, and the 3rd being a winter Holiday one where he had a red nose, and his orb only had 3 colors.
- This makes Him one of few misfit characters that would have had only one alternate appearance on holidays (others being Tickery, Clawring & Snaptrap, Goreloing, Volkmar, Naner, and Niassasa)
- And one of the First of many to actually have alternate posses (others being Bingy, Volkmar, Zipza, Celio, Ditz, Boingbitz, Sneetie, Jolt, and Batum)
- Keywark was only one of the misfit characters to have a alternative pose PRE-Redesigning