In order to make sure your article meets the Adventures in Mobius Wiki's standards, please follow ALL of the following steps. If your article does not meet our standards, it WILL be deleted!
- Remember to copy the source code of this page for your characters.
- Fill out at least THREE of the headings below this box. Each heading must have at least a paragraph of information in it!
- Remove any headings you don't want to use.
- Add your article to the Male, Female, or Genderless category depending on the character's gender.
- Add your article to the character's species' category. (For example, if your character is a hedgehog, add them to the Hedgehogs category.)
- Add your article to the Heroes, Neutral, Villains, or other category specific to the character's alignment.
- Add your article to at least 2 other categories. Try not to make new ones unless you're sure the one you want doesn't exist.
- Add anything else you feel like adding to the article, as long as it meets our standards, you will be fine.
- Remove this bold test before you publish your article!
If you get confused, take a look at the instructions above the editor, click the [more+] button to open it. If you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask someone on the wiki, or in our chat!
Replace this text with a description of your character's appearance. Make it clear and vivid so users can picture the character without a picture. A GOOD DESCRIPTION IS BETTER THAN A BAD PICTURE! If you don't have a decent picture for your character, just skip it!
Replace this text with some info that tells us about your character's personality. Try to be thorough and describe well. Be detailed enough that someone would know what to expect if they met your character in person.
Replace this text with some info about your character's history. Tell their life story if you want. Give us an idea of what they've been through.
Replace this text with some info about the character's powers, if they have any. Generally, powers are considered to be supernatural. Meaning that the character is born with them, or obtains them through some supernatural circumstance. If they have a lot, you can list them, but if you just do a list, make sure that the list items link to pages about the powers!
Replace this text with some info about the character's abilities, if they have any. Abilities are generally an ability that cannot be learned, like the ability to see well in the dark. They usually define useful abilities, but not necessarily anything that could be considered supernatural. If they have a lot, you can list them, but if you just do a list, make sure that the list items link to pages about the abilities!
Replace this text with some info about the character's skills, if they have any. Skills are generally something that the character has learned to do. A skill can be learned by any character that puts their mind to it. You may list them, but be descriptive with the list items.
Replace this text with some info about the character's weaknesses. Tell us some things that weaken your character. Be descriptive.