|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of quality. Please talk page.this page to improve it. Feel free to discuss this cleanup on the article's|
Bowser is the King of the Koopas known for being Mario's rival.
Bowser is a rude power hungry king, he tries all he can to be the best and the ONLY best. Bowser thinks he is above everyone, even people who are much more powerful then him he'll talk trash about. Bowser is one of the more aggressive villains being a threat to everyone around him even himself. Bowser can go from a trash talking over confident jerk to a experienced deadly fighter in a matter of seconds.
Bowser has gotten a quite a lot of transformations in the Mario Games. Here are some of them.
- Giant Bowser: Read Powers.
- Dry Bowser: When Bowser falls into Lava and can't escape it, his skin will melt from his body turning him into a Dry Bones like Bowser. Bowser is much stronger in this form. Instead of red flames he breathes out, he breathes out scorching blue flames. He can also throw his Bones at you like a Dry Bones would.
- Giga Bowser: This form is achieved when Bowser uses his Final Smash in Super Smash Bros, it is unstoppable with Power, Bowser can't flinch or be flung in this form. Bowser can still take damage in this form though. Bowser's power increase dramatically for a couple seconds until the Final Smash wears off.
- Meowser: When Bowser obtains a Super Bell, he will transform into a form know as Meowser. Meowser has all the same abilities as before in his normal form, but has the abilities like Cat Mario and Co now. Additionally, he grows a bit larger then his Normal State.
- Dreamy Bowser: Bowser swallows the Dreamy stone to achieve this form. After Bowser swallows it he transforms into a bigger and more powerful version of himself. He flashes with bright light during this form, his powers are enhanced dramatically by the Dream Stone.
- Furious Mode: Bowser enters a state of rage after he takes too much damage. Bowser will become more powerful during the time of this form, but he becomes more easy to damage has his defense goes down due to his anger. He glows a feint red during this mode and steams smoke from his nostrils.
Bowser is a large dragon looking turtle, he has yellow skin with large choke bands on his arms and neck. He also has his gigantic shell that he uses to block everything that's coming at him. Another thing that makes Bowser stand out is his signature Red Hair and Eyebrows.
Bowser is a walking wrecking ball is terms of strength as it varies from game to game. His Basic abilities his is classic super strength where he can overwhelm his foes with massive amounts of power. Bowser can breathe out huge amounts of fire for a certain period of time before having to breathe again. Bowser also can use his massive shell as a unbreakable shield. While Bowser is in his shell, he can charge up a dash where he goes so fast sparks create from the shell. When Bowser's life is in danger adrenaline will course throughout his body causing him to grow to a gigantic size. He can also jump really far distances in a single leap. Bowser is almost impossible to kill, he has been burnt, blow up, fell into a black hole, inside a planet, inside a planet while its blowing up, and tons more.
Bowser is a expert at fighting, he has many years of experience to show for. He is the king of his kingdom, so he has an army to command.
Bowser is way to overconfident about his strength, he'll risk his life just to prove who ever doubted him wrong. Bowser isn't the smartest guy around, he relies on his pure strength to overwhelm his foes, Heroes that are pretty smart can defeat Bowser quite easily. Bowser is very self-conscious about himself, he will get into a fight over the simplest insult. Bowser doesn't know when to quit, he will continue trying to accomplish what ever he can't do even if death is at stake.